- Business card
- Business class
- Business ideas
- Business license
- Business management
- Business park
- Business plan
- Business school
- Business solutions
- Financial aid
- Financial group
- Financial management
- Financial services
- Financial statements
- Home business
- Personal Finance
- Savings account
- Small business
- Wealth management
Gold Business Credit Card - Business Credit Cards
The Gold Business Credit Card is suitable for any business person who travels and is an ideal expense management tool for all types of businesses.
- Aer Lingus Lounges, Priority Check-In & Fast track access to the security channel: Enjoy unlimited access to Aer Lingus Lounges and Priority Check in facilities for UK, European and US routes provided by Aer Lingus as well as fast track access to the security channel in Dublin. Every Gold Business Credit Cardholder and one guest traveling with them has free access to the Aer Lingus Lounges in Dublin, Cork and Shannon as well as more than thirty affiliated lounges in airports worldwide. So you can relax while waiting for your flight. Just present your Gold Business Credit Card and your Aer Lingus boarding pass at the Lounge desk. At some airports, where an Aer Lingus handling partner provides lounge facilities, you may need to register at the check-in for the lounge visit.
- No transaction fees: There are no transaction fees when you use your credit card to pay for goods and services making it a more cost-effective alternative to writing cheques, Cross-border handling fees apply to non-Euro transactions
- Interest-free credit: Enjoy up to 37 days’ interest-free credit on purchases. Pay in full each month by direct debit and you can avoid paying interest charges.
- Bank of Ireland CardController: Bank of Ireland CardController is a new service which allows businesses to manage employee spending by picking from a variety of controls and
- Restrict card use to specific types of transactions such as travel or business services
- Set maximum purchase amounts
- Only allow card spend at certain times. For example, Monday to Friday
- Receive 24/7 real-time alerts whenever spending goes above the limits you’ve set.
For more details see www.bankofireland.com/cardcontroller
- Track what you spend: Tracking your business spending is easier using your detailed monthly cardholder statements. By separating business and personal expenses, a credit card makes expense reconciliation quicker. And there’s no need to pay for business-related expenses on personal credit cards or carry large amounts of cash.
- Gold Card Business Online: You have access to a new web based transaction management system, which lets you manage all your expenses online. You can access e-statements anytime. And businesses can track and run online reports analysing spend either by individual or by retailer. See below the Gold Card Business online registration process/ demo.
Gold Business Credit Card Online Self Registration DemoViewPrint
- Worldwide acceptance: Remember your card is accepted worldwide in over 36 million locations so you can rely on it when you are abroad.
- Contactless payments: Make purchases up to €30 by simply holding your credit card against the card reader – ideal for quick purchases when you’re on the move.
- Set individual credit limits per card
- Unlimited number of cards per account
- Track spend through Bank of Ireland CardController and detailed cardholder statements
- Protect against unauthorised transactions with card liability waiver insurance
Category: Business card