- Business card
- Business class
- Business ideas
- Business license
- Business management
- Business park
- Business plan
- Business school
- Business solutions
- Financial aid
- Financial group
- Financial management
- Financial services
- Financial statements
- Home business
- Personal Finance
- Savings account
- Small business
- Wealth management
Iverson Institute, Georgia USA | College and University Search
Interested in attending Iverson Institute? REQUEST INFO!
Iverson Institute School’s ESL philosophy believes that quality, coupled with student focus principles, responsive faculty and staff with genuine concern for successfully guiding non-native English language community with effective to stimulates student growth and development in four academic areas: 1). Grammar, 2). Reading and Writing, Listening and Speaking (conversation), and Social and Cultural Interaction.. This curriculum is design to help to build confidence in student’s ability to acquire knowledge, effectively speak, and develop employable skills necessary to pass citizenship; work and compete within the global market.
Iverson Institute’s mission is to prepare students for vital professions by providing them with the necessary skills, as well as the ethical and academic preparation to effectively practice various professions.
Iverson Institute’s strategically reaches and prepares people groups with effective educational services to become responsible, component, and responsive workforce in the new millennium era. In our world, technology influences every phase of life. At Iverson Institute, our goals included but not limited to:
1. Emphasize quality, effectiveness, efficiency, and responsiveness in all areas English as a
Second Language curriculum, student, faculty and staff services.
2. Promote a curriculum that embraces ‘practical common sense principles’ with relevant academic theories to change the lives of students.
3. Bring individualize attention for post and secondary education and applied in ESL educational development programs to help students learn basic, immediate, advance English, writing, reading, speaking, and social interactions.
4. Recruit and hire highly skilled and component professionals with experiential knowledge to impact our students with ‘real world’ experiences and on hands applications.
5. Encourage professionals’ commitment to focus, motivate and enrich the lives of students.
6. Become an influentially and contributing member in the American society by impacting areas of family, workforce, civic and community with relevant job workforce skills.
Initially, the goal is start with ESL Beginning Level courses which provides and covers the essential skills areas of effective listening, academic writing, content/process writing & grammar, wide-ranging reading, oral communication. Next, as the ESL program grow and develop, additional two Immediate and Advance program levels will be added. The program’s long term goal is to mentor students to pass the Citizen course and become competitive in the American and international economic markets.
Category: Business school