- Business card
- Business class
- Business ideas
- Business license
- Business management
- Business park
- Business plan
- Business school
- Business solutions
- Financial aid
- Financial group
- Financial management
- Financial services
- Financial statements
- Home business
- Personal Finance
- Savings account
- Small business
- Wealth management
Dynamics AX Financial Management
Manage every aspect of your business with the Financial Management modules in Microsoft Dynamics AX:
- General Ledger, Bank and Assets
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Budgeting and Cash flow Management
- Intercompany, Multi-Currency and Consolidations
- Financial Reporting Management
Manage your financial operations effectively with a comprehensive view of financial data across your organisation and flexible processes that adapt to the way your business works.
With access to real-time information across your organization, easy-to-use inquiry tools, and powerful analysis and reporting capabilities, Financial Management in Microsoft Dynamics AX can help you handle revenue, payables, receivables, and cash flow more efficiently- so you can gain insight into financial performance, plan strategically, and make confident, informed decisions.
- General Ledger
- Tax Bank
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Cash Flow Management
- Inter-company Accounting
- Fixed Asset Management
- Financial Reporting including FRx
- Gain insight into your financial operations. Improve strategic planning with 360-degree views of business performance. Set up and review graphical displays and reports and conduct targeted analyses of detailed information to make informed, strategic decisions.
- Measure economic performance across operations. Understand your business costs with allocation schemes that match your business model, and plan and calculate future costs based on budgets and forecasts.
- Expand your business across borders. Standardize business processes across the global organization and manage exchange rate adjustments with Multi-language and multi-currency support, while meeting accounting requirements in different countries.
- Simplify efforts to meet regulatory compliance commitments.
Help reduce the time and effort needed to enhance internal controls, support audit requirements, and manage regulatory reporting that addresses compliance requirements.
Category: Financial management