- Business card
- Business class
- Business ideas
- Business license
- Business management
- Business park
- Business plan
- Business school
- Business solutions
- Financial aid
- Financial group
- Financial management
- Financial services
- Financial statements
- Home business
- Personal Finance
- Savings account
- Small business
- Wealth management
FREEDOM SAVINGS ACCOUNT
With one of the UK's top rates, unlimited access and 7 day UK service, we hope you'll be able to focus on your savings with our Freedom Savings Account.
AER GROSS VARIABLE
Whether you're saving for a large purchase or looking for a new home for your savings, the Freedom Savings Account from RCI Bank gives you the freedom to focus on life.
And, with deposits protected up to €100,000 by our deposit guarantee scheme, you can focus on the more important things in life.
Competitive easy access savings rate
Free, unlimited payments and withdrawals
No penalties, tiers, fees or notice periods
Pay in from £100 up to £1m
Interest paid monthly or annually
Protected by the FGDR compensation scheme
Trusted by 250,000 customers across Europe
Our rates and charges
The rate of 1.10% AER variable gross is available to new and existing customers and is free from fees, notice periods, penalties, bonus periods and tiered rates.
The account is free to use and you can make unlimited payments and withdrawals for free.
AER stands for Annual
Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once each year.
Gross is the interest rate you'll receive before tax is deducted.
What could your savings earn?
- The Freedom Savings Account is available to UK residents aged 18 or older.
- You need to pay in and out through a linked UK current account.
- Your first payment must be at least £100.
- Keep your Freedom Savings Account open by maintaining an account balance of at least £1.
- Payments: The way we process payments can take a couple of working days - check our terms below or our FAQs for details.
- Existing customers can check their current rate here.
1. RELATIONSHIP TERMS
The terms and conditions of our relationship
2. USING YOUR ACCOUNT
Managing your account
3. ACCOUNT INFORMATION & SUMMARY BOX
The important account summary and Summary Box, summarising your Freedom Savings Account
Category: Savings account