- Business card
- Business class
- Business ideas
- Business license
- Business management
- Business park
- Business plan
- Business school
- Business solutions
- Financial aid
- Financial group
- Financial management
- Financial services
- Financial statements
- Home business
- Personal Finance
- Savings account
- Small business
- Wealth management
JEMI - Journal Description
JEMI ([e] ISSN 2299-7326, [p] ISSN 2299-7075) is an interdisciplinary, double blind peer reviewed journal, emphasizing theoretical and empirical articles on entrepreneurship, management, and innovation. The journal is published both in printed form and on-line at http://www.jemi.edu.pl.
This is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or their institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
There are no charges for having a paper published in JEMI.
The Entrepreneurship area of the Journal
The entrepreneurship area of the journal covers three major topics:
- venture creation and small business,
- the impact of entrepreneurship on economic growth including local and regional development,
- entrepreneurial attitudes and motives.
We invite original papers of theoretical and empirical nature, rooted in the disciplines of economics, management, sociology, political science, and psychology. Interdisciplinary research is encouraged to assure a comprehensive approach to the topics discussed and to advance both theory and practice.
The Management area of the Journal
Management as a thematic scope of the journal, focuses on theoretical and empirical considerations of various areas, such as:
- strategic management,
or production management,
- human resource management,
- finance management,
- information technology management,
- marketing management, and many others.
We welcome articles interpreting contemporary problems of economy based on knowledge and innovations. Moreover, a vital area of investigation is the analysis of the issue of measuring and managing intellectual capital, and methods of assessing and evaluating intellectual capital on both enterprise and economy levels. A related area is the concept of knowledge management in an enterprise, including modern methods of knowledge management and knowledge audit methodology.
The Innovation area of the Journal
The innovation area of the Journal's focus emphasizes a broad range of topics and approaches, including:
- empirical studies on within-organization innovation management, viewed from various perspectives (organizational behavior, psychology of creativity, organisational structures, styles of leadership and team- building strategies, promoting creativity among employees),
- the development, testing and application of heuristic methods of creative thinking in the context of management and entrepreneurship, with an emphasis on translating creativity into result-oriented innovative business projects,
- profiles of innovative products, structures and processes, aimed at improving management practice and providing inspiration for entrepreneurs,
- comparative analyses of national and regional policy or sector issues, such as R&D trends, patents, citations, etc.,
- theoretical work on economic, organizational and scientific aspects of innovation, encouraging the search for inspiration from various disciplines, including natural sciences, the arts and humanities.
Category: Small business