- Business card
- Business class
- Business ideas
- Business license
- Business management
- Business park
- Business plan
- Business school
- Business solutions
- Financial aid
- Financial group
- Financial management
- Financial services
- Financial statements
- Home business
- Personal Finance
- Savings account
- Small business
- Wealth management
Welcome to the Small Business Community – Making Small Business Easier.
The Small Business Community Association was created by Rich Thurman, the founder and CEO of Think, Automate & Grow. After twenty five years of real world experience in both small and large business, Rich Thurman authored a book about marketing, customer attraction, and presence, and now applies his knowledge and experience to new businesses through the Small Business Community Association.
As the official website for small businesses, the Small Business Community Association provides the information and resources necessary for business owners to start, expand, and run their businesses. The Small Business Community Association’s primary goal is to provide streamlined information, training, and services for small businesses, entrepreneurs, and people dreaming of owning their own business or being their own boss.
Want to start a small business, or energize the one you already have? The Small Business Community provides you with no-nonsense guides that give you expert advice on everything from generating ideas and locating start-up money to hiring the right people, balancing the books, and planning for growth.
- Start from scratch – Overturn all the stones of a typical small business start-up, from choosing the right niche for you to writing a business plan
to creating the right legal framework.
- If you buy it, will they come? – Evaluate an existing business, determine a price, and know what to do after the sale is complete.
- Get your business running – Discover how to solve the most compelling problems facing small business owners, from sales creation and marketing to operational issues and everything in between.
- Stay in business – Delve into the day-to-day issues you will face as your business grows, like hiring and maintaining employees, tax laws, and government regulations.
Information That Makes Running a Small Business Easier
The Small Business Community Association can help you establish your business and can teach you the tools and techniques to develop your business into a successful and rewarding enterprise. These tools and techniques include search engine optimization, life cycle marketing, Infusionsoft training, Facebook marketing, social media management, general consulting, and specialized coaching. The Small Business Community Association can help you establish your business and can teach you to develop your business into a successful and rewarding enterprise.
- Keep your business “in business” for the long haul
- Utilize the latest technology and social media sites in your small business
- Automate Sales & Marketing so you can focus on what you do best
- Implement the latest in financing, hiring, health plans, and more
Category: Small business